The Fabric Shopper is having a fun fat quarter giveaway, thanks to Whipstich Fabrics on Etsy. They’ve asked us to create our fantasy fat quarter bundle using the fabrics available in Whipstich’s shop. I titled mine “Into the Wild” and ended up with the following choices:
1. Widlflowers in stone, from Ginseng by Joel Dewberry
2. Lush by Erin Michael Wood Grain in sky
3. Alexander Henry All Cotton in blue
4. Neptune by Tula Pink from Moda, Tortoise Shell in deep sea
5. Neptune by Tula Pink from Moda, Mermaid’s Tail in storm
6. Anna Maria Horner Good Folks, Fortune in sea
7. Arcadia by Sanae for Moda, Retreat in turquoise eggshell
8. Anna Maria Horner Good Folks, Cathedral in Dusk
9. Amy Butler Daisy Chain Sweet Jasmine in forest
10. Eco-friendly bamboo fabric in sky, from Robert Kaufman
11. Joel Dewberry Black Eyed Susan in Deep Water
12. Neptune by Tula Pink from Moda, SS Pink in algae
Aren’t these lovely? Hope I win!
Head over to this post at The Fabric Shopper to enter!
Filed under: Links